img-name-mising

Chapel of the White Penitents

Historic site and monument, Religious heritage, Chapel, Baroque in Aubagne
  • Baroque style chapel built in 1772. Its decoration consists of two statues placed in their niche in the upper register: Saint Peter (left) and Saint Paul (right).

  • A bas-relief in the central part represents the Dove of the Holy Spirit in a coil of clouds from which sunbeams leave. It was used by the troops during the 1914-1918 war.
    The building is registered as a historical monument.
    Access to the general public is not allowed. Visible only from the outside.
    Accessible for disabled
  • Environment
    • Town location
    • In the historic centre
Services
  • Equipment
    • Car park
    • Private parking