As a genuine management and organizational tool within the Tourist Office, the Quality process enables a continuous improvement of practices, in line with current and future expectations of visitors and tourism service providers.
The Intercommunal Tourist Office of the Pays d’Aubagne et de l’Etoile :
- belongs to the national network of Tourist Offices of France,
- is classified in Category I since 2012,
- obtained the Tourism Quality Mark in 2011, revalidated it in 2018 for 5 years,
- has renewed the Tourism & Disability label.
In line with its quality policy, the office meets the following commitments:
- We receive you in a comfortable and accessible reception and information area
- Our advisors are bilingual and will inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer which is regularly updated,
- We display our opening periods, emergency phone numbers and seasonal accommodation availability in two languages on our windows,
- We make it convenient for you to contact us by opening more than 305 days a year and by answering your emails and letters all year long,
- We provide free access to WIFI “WIFI_OTI” and broadcast our tourist information on our trilingual website suitable for mobile phones and tablets,
- We are on social networks Facebook, Instagram, Tripadvisor and Google.
- We provide you with free bilingual maps, plans and tourist guides,
- We organize and sell a selection of visits, tours and tourist trips that can be booked online or with our travel consultants,
- We offer a souvenir store in our reception area,
- We are attentive to your needs and measure your satisfaction by means of questionnaires and deal with your complaints,
- We respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism brand.